Daiwa is the world’s premier fishing tackle manufacturer. With a strong culture of quality and innovation, Daiwa Technology has set the standard for fishing tackle for more than 50 years.
Due to the expansion of our Service Department, we are looking for a full time Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator to join the team in our Sydney Northern Beaches Head Office! This will be a busy role supporting the Service team, with a strong customer service focus and the successful candidate will have the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Act as a key contact for all customers requiring service, spare parts and warranty
- Accept and process all incoming reels for service, spare parts orders and warranty claims
- Accurately respond to customer enquiries (e.g. freight tracking, ETA’s and Proof of Delivery enquiries) within a timely fashion.
- Maintain records and specifications in accordance with customer and internal quality requirements.
- Ensure that there is a high level of accuracy with all data entry related activities.
- Ad-hoc administration support duties as required.
- Ensure all documents are provided for freight coordination
- Oversee freight of all completed reels
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Great customer service skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
- “Can do” attitude
- Confident and personable manner.
- Professional phone manner essential
- Mechanical background, knowledge of the fishing industry and /or fishing reel servicing is an advantage
For more information you can call Grant in our Sydney office on (02) 8644 8644 or alternatively email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org