Daiwa’s Marine Power 3000 takes deep-drop fishing to a whole new extreme and they don’t come any bigger or stronger – the MP 3000 is the ultimate deep water electric reel. This power house is designed to fish in the deepest water for deep dropping heavy rigs for the biggest fish that swim.
Daiwa’s Dendoh 12-Volt powered Marine Power offers significant advantages over the competition which are commonly bulky, unwieldy electric reels. Its massive powerful electric motor delivers an amazing 80 kg of instant winding power and a maximum of 90 kgs of drag pressure to shift even the largest fish from the bottom. Complementing this is the ultra strong gearing that retrieves 80 metre of line per minute (under load) when at full speed.
The Marine Power features Daiwa’s exclusive Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power. A digital readout automatically displays line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom, so you know the depth of your offering at all times. Upon retrieve, a programmable Auto-Stop feature ensures that the winding stops when your lure or bait reaches the surface.
This massive workhorse of a reel is not only packed with amazing technological innovations, they’re also extremely durable and reliable. Featuring super corrosion resistant CRBB bearings, a washable design and sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment, this is the ultimate reel for heavy duty fishing.
The Marine Power can be powered using Daiwa’s compact Dendoh Rechargeable Lithium Battery Packs (sold separately). Anglers can purchase the powerful SL8000WP-L portable battery, which connects to the reel via “alligator clip” cables that come with the reel. Daiwa’s Dendoh-Style Power Assist Reels can also be powered by connecting these cables to any other onboard 12-Volt power source.
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Preset lever drag
- Machine cut aluminium frame, side plates and spool
- Powerful machined stainless steel gear drive
- Stainless steel line guide
- Manual winding option
- Counter lamp
- Rod clamp
- Memory backup function
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage No load – 6 amps, Stall – 12 amps, Maximum power – 40 amps
- Washable design with sealed electronics
- Power cord and reel bag included
Perfectly matched with