Daiwa Japans Number one premium boat fishing squid jig range is now available in Australia. The new Emeraldas Boat model is truly unique and feature many design innovations that makes it the most effective boat jig available on the market today.The Emeraldas Boat is all about fishing deep, its unique weight and tow point design allows it to swim deep down without rising up through the water column out of the strike zone. Its central tow point and the slim nose design act like a bib on the lure and actually pulls the lure down deep. The nose is also metal so if it does strike rocks, structure etc it will transmit this directly to the rod.
The Boat is just not another jig it’s a complete eging system that incorporates accessories to broaden the horizons of this unique jig. Featuring attachment points that are designed to use in conjunction with the Agorig Sinker system and the EG-Snap , this allows for changes in sink speed, depth and angle. By attaching the Agorig sinker to the keel eye the jig will glide slowly at a 30-45 degree angle, but when attached to an EG-Snap the lure will sink rapidly at a 75 degree angle. This is ideal for deep water or fast current situations.
- 1. Internal Metal head – the internal metal head increases the weight for deep water fishing plus also increases sensitivity by transferring the slightest bump from structure when the lure touches the bottom, rocks, weed etc
- 2. Cog Rig – Daiwa’s Agorig sinker system is easily used and allows for quick changes in sink rate and action
- 3. Bump Hook – this new super sharp bump hook sits level with the body, creating a more streamlined shape that has a super high hook-up ratio
- 4. Tow Point – the new central eye location allows the lure to swim deep down without raising to the surface and creates a far superior action compared to the traditional eye style arrangement found on other jigs
- 5. 3D eyes – featuring Daiwa’s unique Emeraldas logo these 3D eyes are highly reflective and lifelike, that will provoke a squid into attacking
Perfectly matched with