The ultimate kite and deep drop reel saves your arm and time. Quickly winds in and stops automatically at the boat. With plenty of power and capacity for deep drops, the Tanacom Bull will tackle anything that swims down deep.
Like all of Daiwa’s Dendoh Style reels, the 12-Volt powered Tanacom Bull offers significant advantages over the bulky, unwieldy electric reels previously available to deep-drop anglers. They are smaller, lighter and easier to use than ordinary “electrics.” Yet, despite their sleek, lightweight design, these reels give up nothing when it comes to power and performance. It boasts up tp 32kg of maximum continuous (70 kg max. instant winding power) winding power and can retrieve up to 130m per minute!
Featuring Daiwa’s exclusive Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power, the Tanacom Bull is one of the most reliable electric reels available. The digital readout automatically displays line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom, so you know the depth of your offering at all times. Upon retrieve, a programmable Auto-Stop feature ensures that the winding stops when your lure or bait reaches the surface. There’s even a special jigging function that can be set to automatically work a lure according to your programmed specifications. Packed with amazing technological innovations, the TB is extremely durable and reliable, featuring super corrosion CRBB bearings and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
- Programmable jigging function
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- TB1000 – Electric current usage No load – 3 amps, Stall – 10 amps, Maximum power – 30 amps