|Daiwa’s technically advanced reels can should be complimented the ultimate sports fishing rods, rods that there was no compromise in technology and expenditure spared to develop the worlds most advanced designs.
Steez rods utilize the famous Bias Construction diagonal ply design, to create a finer diameter blank that resists twisting, eliminating stress, creating better casting accuracy and greater hook setting power, to produce a blank with maximum density yet extremely light, powerful and sensitive. Each blank is constructed of different carbon material to suit a specific fishing style.
- Feral Kat, Amraam and Super Sky Flash introduces a new revolution in rod design, SVF-SPX, featuring a super sensitive solid tip called “Megatop” which detects the slightest vibration.
- Tornado is constructed with a Low Modulus carbon, this high tech carbon is one of the most difficult to manufacture and imitates the traditional action of a glass rod, it is highly suited to crankbait fishing.
-Thunderstorm uses the incredibly light and fast SVF Compile X graphite, it is incredibly sensitive and perfectly suited for soft plastics.
- Power Junkie, Hot Dog and Chilli Dog use X-Torque design, by bias cross wrapping the carbon layers it increases the strength virtually eliminates blank twist and increases torque dramatically. Perfectly suited for strong powerful fish.
Steez, the ultimate rods from the world’s leading designer and manufacturer… Daiwa.
- Designed exclusively for Australian anglers
- Feral Kat, Amraam and Super Sky Flash feature SVF-SPX with Megatop
- Tornado features Low Modulus blank
- Thunderstorm features SVF Compile X graphite blank
- Power Junkie, Hot Dog and Chilli Dog features X-Torque SVF carbon blanks
- Ratcheted Air-beam reel seats
- Fuji Titanium framed Silicone carbide new concept guides
- Air-foam grips – lighter, more sensitive and harder wearing than cork
- Laser engraved componentry
Perfectly matched with
More about the Steez Spinning Rods