A standout reel in the Daiwa lineup since it was first introduced, the Caldia LT continues its rich history as a reel that delivers in design, performance and value. A Zaion body forms the foundation of the Calida LT, while the engine of the reel, Tough Digigear, ensures strength, precision and ultra smoothing rotational performance.
Daiwa’s new LT Concept delivers a new level of strength and weightlessness to the Caldia line-up, while ATD, Magseal, and Air Rotor provide the operational efficiency and refinement that has made Daiwa spin reels world famous.
The new Caldia LT is available August 2018. Contact your nearest Daiwa retailer to find out more.
- LT Concept – an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body – Mag Seal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Zaion Body – our lightest, most compact and strongest body frame ever produced, far exceeding the strength of magnesium and transmitting vibration through the reel more efficiently than ever before.
- Tough Digigear– New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Aluminium Air Handle– the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper– a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
Perfectly matched with