One of the more popular reels in the Daiwa spin reel range receives an overhaul in 2018 with Freams experiencing the LT Concept makeover to elevate it to a new level of strength and performance.
Air Bail, Twistbuster II, Magseal, Air Rotor, an ultralight aluminium spool featuring Long Cast ABS, a redesigned line keeper, High Grip I-Shape knobs, and a super-sized ATD drag provide unmatched design and performance enhancements, while the heart of the reel, LT's new Tough Digigear delivers unmatched refinement, strength, and power.
- LT Concept - an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body - Magseal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Tough Digigear - New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS - our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD - our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor- the innovative design and construction work to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper- a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle- the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
*Please remove a product
#DAIWAAUSTRALIA TO BE FEATURED