Over the past decade, Saltiga reels have built an enviable reputation as the strongest reels ever developed, reels that set a standard that can only be surpassed by developing new technology and introducing new models. In 2010 Daiwa introduced the finest lever drags they ever developed, the Saltiga LD series.
With the durability and performance expected from a Saltiga, the new LD series is built upon s precise machined aluminium frame and side plate for unmatched strength. This super strong frame supports a massive stainless steel helical cut gear system that produces optimum power and ultra smooth winding power. Match this with Daiwa's finest ever lever drag system - UTD (ultimate tournament drag) and you have incredible fish stopping power and when the going gets tough the one touch gear shift allows you to change gears fluently for low down power or ultra-fast hyper speed cranking.
Built to handle the toughest fish that swim the new Saltiga LD series is the ultimate in compact lever drags.
- Machined aluminium frame and side plates
- Machined aluminium spool
- Massive stainless steel gears, helical-cut for optimal power and smoother cranking
- Offset power handle with soft touch grip
- UTD - Ultimate Tournament Drag
- Six Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
- Centrifugal casting brake
- Simple one touch gear shift
- Precision anti-reverse ratchet
- Machined aluminium rod clamp
*Please remove a product
#DAIWAAUSTRALIA TO BE FEATURED