The Saltist LD Lever Drag series are built tough with a rugged “full metal jacket” construction with virtually all components being metal for maximum reliability while most competitor reels at this price point are full of graphite components.
Built to handle modern ultra-strong braided lines the frame and side plates are all constructed of a single piece rigid aluminium alloy. Available in single or two speed the Saltist LD is capable of pulling in well over a meter of line with every handle turn, winding power is actually up to 30% greater than similar reels.
- Choice of single or two speed models
- Fast one touch gear shift
- 6 CRBB – corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Precision stainless steel gears, helical cut for smooth powerful winding
- UTD – Ultimate Tournament Drag
- Offset power handle with round EVA speed knob
- One piece aluminum frame and side plate
- Dual infinite anti-reverse on single speed models
- Precision ratchet anti-reverse on two speed models
- Machined aluminum spool