- IZANAS "Wet-Push" construction creating a more rounded profile
- 4 x times more abrasion resistance vs other braids
- "Short Pitch" design for more consistent profile & extremely high abrasion resistance
- Hi-Vis Multi-colour
- Metred in 1, 5 and 10m increments
- Made in Japan
- Available 10lb-120lb in 150m, 300m, 500m, 1500m and 3000m spools
Daiwa's premium braid goes to another level with the J-Braid Grand. A premium 8-strand PE, J-Braid Grand is made from an advanced raw material (IZANAS) and uses a technologically advanced construction method. J-Braid Grand is J-Braid's strongest, most abrasion resistant line ever. Four times more abrasion resistant than other braided lines, J-Braid Grand has a best-in-class short pitch fibre construction that significantly reduces line damage and failure to dramatically increase abrasion resistance and straight-line pulling strength. A short pitch construction also aids in creating an even rounder profile for optimum line performance. Rounder profile braids tangle less and perform better, making J-Braid Grand our best performing J-Braid ever.
Made in Japan and available in sizes ranging from 6lb (0.6PE) to 120lb (PE16) in high-visibility island blue & depth-marked multicolour. J-Braid Grand is the smoothest and best performing J-Braid we've ever made.
#DAIWAAUSTRALIA TO BE FEATURED
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?