Daiwa's Marine Power 3000 takes deep-drop fishing to a whole new extreme and they don't come any bigger or stronger. This powerhouse reel is designed to fish in the deepest water for deep dropping heavy rigs for the biggest fish that swim.
Marine Power is available 12 or 24 Volt configurations, offering significant advantages over the competition, which are commonly bulky, unwieldy electric reels. Its massive powerful electric motor delivers an amazing 80 kg of instant winding power and a maximum of 90 kgs of drag pressure to shift even the largest fish from the bottom. Complementing this is the ultra strong gearing that retrieves 80 meters of line per minute (under load) at full speed.
The Marine Power features Daiwa's exclusive Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power. A digital readout automatically displays the line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom, so you know the depth of your lure or bait at all times. Upon retrieve, a programmable Auto-Stop feature ensures that the winding stops when your lure or bait reaches the surface.
This massive workhorse reel is not only packed with amazing technological innovations, but they're also extremely durable and reliable. Featuring super corrosion resistant CRBB bearings, a washable design and sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment, this is the ultimate reel for heavy-duty fishing.
The power cable screws into the base of the reel and connect to the power source via alligator clips. The Marine Power can be powered by connecting these cables to any on-board 12 or 24 Volt power source.
If you want the ultimate reel for the denizens of the deep think Marine Power 3000.
- Marine Power 3000 User Manual [7.3Mb PDF]
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Powerful machined stainless steel gear drive
- Stainless steel line guide
- Counter lamp
- Memory backup function
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage No load - 6 amps, Stall - 12 amps, Maximum power - 40 amps
Q & A
*Please remove a product
#DAIWAAUSTRALIA TO BE FEATURED